Plasma tube

steam plasma=carbon 0 heat

My American contacts has fired up a steam plasma.  He did not take my advice of installing a pressure sensor.  I would imagine the answer established as plasma, the pressur has gone up!

The results he sent the were 1 MW, from a 30x1.5 cm steam plasma, from regular water.  These are amazing results!

1 H₂O+PL→E²+L...X-ray E²=1 MW

He did not send me any radiation are liked readings!  And my mental arithmetic last night was so wrong.  Houses require 8 kW of electrical power each.  So this was or why the electrical power for 62 houses - not the 60 I guesstimated last night.

We have a water tell pop system for the plasma, are more hypodermic dripping regular water on to a lump of rock or metal.  To vent shattering of the glass cylinder.

Was established we can top up the water level to my four atmospheres.  The glass cylinder will consume 10⁻ⁱ⁰cc of regular water a year, and provide massive free carbon neutral heat and so electricity.

Really I feel that we can published our results!  And we're just changed the world.  Massive carbon neutral free electricity.  Invalid no radioactive substances!  I think that is QED.  quod erat demonstrandum

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nuclear fusion is easy

Global warming impossible 2000

free Home Power